Add a ChatGPT powered Chatbot to your website.
Easily train ChatGPT on your own website content. No technical skills needed. Simply point and click to train your chatbot with your website data, articles, uploaded files, and knowledge base.
Escalate chats to your human agents in Teams, Slack, or Google Chat when needed.
Step 1. Create your Live Chat by Social Intents Account
Register for a free trial here by choosing an integration with Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google Chat, or web only. Then create your Live Chat app in Social Intents.
Leverage our integration with OpenAI's ChatGPT to create advanced natural language chatbots online.
3. Connect Live Chat and ChatGPT
Add your OpenAI API Key for ChatGPT to your Chatbot settings. Now your AI Chatbot is powered by ChatGPT. Choose your model, training phrases, and initial prompts and you're ready to go!
ChatGPT Powered Chatbot Top Features
- ChatGPT Chatbot
Easy ChatGPT integration and 1-click training on your content.
- Pre-Sales Forms
Ask your visitors anything. Collect visitor information like name, email, and phone.
- Human Handoff
Escalate chats from your chatbot to your human live chat agents.
- File Sharing
Send files to your chat visitors and let visitors upload files to you, right from Webex.
Simple API for pre-populating visitor information and passing customer information to your agents.
- Targeting Rules
Set up as many team members as needed. No per agent pricing. Grow live chat as your team grows.
- Quick Replies
Use reply shortcuts to send default responses for common questions.
- Slack Profile Photos
Show a human touch with agent profile photos and display names.
- Online Schedule
Set your chat to be online and offline during typical office hours
- Proactive Chat Invites
- Dashboards & Reports
See how you're doing with chat reports. Export data to your external systems.
- 3rd Party Integrations
Send leads and transcripts just about anywhere with our 3rd-party integrations.
You can give it a try right now. Just open the chat widget.
- Who can use ChatGPT?
- Anyone business can now deploy a ChatGPT powered chatbot to their website that uses the latest OpenAI Chatbot API Client.
- Can I use my website content for training?
- Yes - absolutely! You can train the chatbot with your website content, files, spreadsheets, PDFs, and articles in one-click. Just point to your URL and click 'Train'.
- Is there a Free Trial?
- Yes! We offer a 14-Day free pro trial with all the bells and whistles to make sure you love the product. Cancel at any time and there are never any contracts.
- Can I use live chat on multiple websites?
- Yes - absolutely! Each of our plans supports a tiered number of websites. So just pick a plan that fits your needs.
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- No. There are no contracts and you can cancel at any time.